Wednesday, May 16, 2012 By: Unconditionally You

It's been awhile (by Melissa)

It has been awhile, hasn't it? It is time to fire this blog back up though and start writing!

I have a few topics in mind to write about and hopefully will post them soon. I have done absolutely no writing in months, unless you count work (and I don't). I got a note from Lindsey of NanoWriMo though and am seriously considering doing the summer session. I keep meaning to do the yearly big writing ordeal but... well no excuses. I just haven't.

I was actually talking to someone about writing the other day and told him I have a hard time tying everything together when writing longer things. I have never (embarrassing to admit) finished a novel. Started them, sure! Even got pretty far into them. Endings are hard.

So for the other writers out there I have a question for you. What do you find the easiest when writing? Plot development? Character development? Maybe you find writing from the mindset of the opposite sex to be difficult. Tell me all about it.

Advice welcome too from or for any other writers on how to successfully finish a longer story.

And lastly, more info about NanoWriMo can be found here:
http://www.nanowrimo.org/